Terms and conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are TKitFitCo Ltd whose trading name is TheTransformation Chef, a company registered in England and Wales under number 10764796 whose registered office is at Unit 16 Compton Place, Surrey Avenue, Camberley, Surrey, Gu15 3DX with email address email@example.com; (the Supplier or us or we).
- These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
- Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
- Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
- Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer's order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
- Website means our website tkitfit.co on which the Goods are advertised.
- The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of
advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
- In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is
- All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to
- We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these
Personal information and Registration
- When registering to use the Website you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them
- We retain and use all information strictly under the Privacy
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without
- The Order process is set out on the Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 1 day from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a
Price and Payment
- The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in
- Prices and charges may include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the
- You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take
payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
- We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
- we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
- after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that
- If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the
- If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of
- If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of
- We do not generally deliver to addresses outside of the specified delivery
- You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of remaking and redelivering
- The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting Do not consume a product if you have any doubts of whether the product is fit for consumption.
- If no delivery instructions are left by the customer then the consignment will be left at the premises where destined. Consignments will not be returned to the
- We will not be liable for deliveries that have been damaged by weather conditions of left in an unsecured
Risk and Title
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to
- You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal and cancellation
- Most of the Products on our site are perishable therefore the right to cancel a Contract does not apply. If however you contact us more than 48 hours before the cut of date for your delivery it may be possible to cancel the
- For none-perishable goods, you can cancel the Contract, except for any Goods which are made to your special requirements (the Returns Right) by telling us no later than 5 calendar days from the day the Contract was entered into, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without liability, except in that case, you must return to any of our business premises the Goods in undamaged, sealed condition, at your own expense. Then we must without delay refund to you the price for those Goods which have been paid for in advance, but we can retain any separate delivery charge. This does not affect your rights when the reason for the cancellation is any defective Goods. This Returns Right is different and separate from the Cancellation Rights below.
- This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following goods (with no others) in the following circumstances:
- foodstuffs, beverages or other goods intended for current consumption in the household and which are supplied on frequent and regular rounds to your residence or workplace;
- goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
- goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire
- Also, the Cancellation Rights for a Contract cease to be available in the following circumstances:
- in the case of a contract for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery;
- in the case of any sales contract, if the goods become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after
Right to cancel
- Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 5 days without giving any
- The cancellation period will expire after 5 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the last of the
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (by email). In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
- Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, excluding the costs of delivery
Deduction for Goods supplied
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that
Timing of reimbursement
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the
- If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at Unit 16 Compton Place, Surrey Avenue, Camberley, Surrey, Gu15 3DX without delay and in any event not later than 5 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 5 days has You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
- For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
- distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
- sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its
- We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
- Upon delivery, the Goods will:
- be of satisfactory quality;
- be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
- conform to their
- It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your
Successors and our sub-contractors
- Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub- contractors who it chooses to help perform its
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
- In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- the party's obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer's above rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel, below.
- The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legal Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer's business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs, customers should contact us to find a We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 2 working days